PUREAUTY NATURALS HAIR GROWTH SERUM REVIEW
HAIR SERUMS CAN'T GROW YOUR HAIR FASTER BUT...
The hairline can be a sensitive subject for many people. I have family members that have severe alopecia, so when my edges began thinning after having my son, I assumed I was on the same track. For two years I’ve tried different hair regimen techniques that would work for a while, then stop working after a month. My edges would thicken then get thin over and over again, so I decided to try something new.
A brand called Pureauty Naturals reached out to me to review their Biotin Hair Serum. I saw they had nearly 6,000 positive Amazon reviews and I got curious. I’m not one to believe the hype of hair serums and pills, but this one intrigued me because, well, six thousand people can’t all be liars, right?
Let’s cut to the chase. Hair serums can’t grow your hair faster, but a good one CAN help you keep the hair you’re meant to have. Hair generally grows at a rate of half an inch a month, so I knew something was wrong after having continuous bald patches on my hair line for two years. I figured I had nothing much to lose by trying, so I did.
DOES THE HAIR SERUM WORK?
YES! I’ve used this serum for 7 weeks and it definitely works. Watch the full video review above for details, but here are the highlights.
Relatively Fast Results
- I began seeing results in about 4 weeks. The before and after pictures are below.
Easy To Incorporate
- This fit easily into my nighttime hair routine without any fuss at all.
A Little Goes A Long Way
- In all, I use a single pump on each temple area. Two pumps in total massaged on the scalp of my hairline.
- The plastic bottle has 2 fluid oz and in 7 weeks it looks like I barely touched it. It costs about $19 on Amazon and around $27 on the Pureauty Naturals website.
Lightweight and Not Greasy
- The feeling of the serum is a cross between a serum and a slippery jelly. It’s very light and not greasy at all.
HAIR GROWTH SERUMS
Have you tried the Pureauty Naturals Biotin hair serum yourself or any other serum that worked well? Share your hairline secrets with us in the comments!
Check my Youtube natural hairstyles playlist for more tutorials. I’ve also got a youtube tab here on the navigation bar at the top of this page where you can see all of my videos that upload twice a week. Subscribe to my newsletter, so you don’t miss any of my content. See ya in your inbox soon!